BALLY BLACKSMITH SHOP
Bally Blacksmith Shop was built in 1911 and has housed three generations totaling 99 years of Bally blacksmiths. The metal Forest Service building behind the shop was added to the site in the 1960s. Bally's has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1986. The Cook County Historical Society acquired the building in 2013.
Bally Blacksmith Shop is grateful for support by the following grantors:
Help support the Bally Blacksmith Shop - All donations are welcomed in any amount!
Click Here To Give to Our Historic Buildings.
Visit the Bally Blacksmith Shop